Introducing "No-Contact" pickup for seniors and frontline healthcare professionals supporting the COVID-19 crisis.
Dear Valued Customer,
The past 4 weeks we have happily worked hard to fill curbside orders for our community’s highest risk population, front-line medical responders, and the sick. We even had an amazing group of volunteers deliver food to those unable to drive. This program has been incredibly popular. Wednesday alone we filled nearly 70 orders. Unfortunately, starting today we are going to need to temporarily halt orders. We do not currently have enough inventory to sufficiently fill orders due to the program’s popularity, the high demand for groceries from our in-store shoppers, and stress in the supply line. All orders submitted before April 10th will be filled.
We plan on making adjustments to this program and resuming it again in the near future. You can check our website, for updates. If you have any questions about a current order please email email@example.com or call 408-506-7757. Someone will return your email or phone call within 24-48 hours depending on the volume of calls. Please do not call the stores regarding this program because our employees are currently working hard to keep our stores clean and help in-store customers. We apologize for the temporary suspension of this
program and are thankful for your incredible support.
We are incredibly proud of Zanotto’s Markets Senior Hour, which runs from 8am-9am. It is a fantastic time to shop because it takes place after our stores have been deep cleaned and stocked. Senior Hour is offered for customers 60 and older. We encourage you to come during this hour.
Here are some other things we’ve been doing to keep our stores safe:
● We have employees helping clean surfaces around the clock and we deep clean nightly.
● Our stores have sanitizing stations at our entrances. We make sure customers sanitize their hands before shopping.
● Zanotto’s Markets have COVID19 Checkout/Cashier Register Shields. These were made and installed by Image Options to create a protective barrier for both shoppers and employees.
● We are monitoring and asking customers to stay 6 feet apart. Signs are posted in our stores to remind customers to stay 6 feet apart.
● We are limiting how many customers can enter our stores in order to allow for social distancing.
● Our employees are wearing homemade masks, made by Zanotto family members and volunteers in order to not use N95 masks needed in hospitals.
● We are no longer accepting reusable bags. We passionately believe in going green, but at this time we are prioritizing safety and cleanliness. Many of the best practices we have implemented since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak are now recommended by Santa Clara County. The active measures Zanotto’s Markets took to create a safe environment for customers and
employees were featured on local news stations. We believe our hard work and best practices make Zanotto’s Family Markets a safe place to shop.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. We appreciate you!